Friday, March 20, 2015

Hey all! As usual, a few updates for you...

Ace's Fall and The Unraveling of Melody are officially FREE on all platforms! Yay! I feel like this is a victory for me. Amazon kept saying no but they finally agreed after it showed as free on the competitor sites. Anywho, I'm happy to finally get them to you for free!

I'm currently working on TWO projects... I feel crazy sometimes but it's worth it. First up is Finding you, I have a co-author on this book and I'm so excited about it. My co-author is the lovely Heather Diemer, if you haven't heard of her I'd suggest Amazoning her books, they're ah-maaaazing! We're aiming for a summer release.
Next up, Maybe Memories- I've received quite a few messages asking when this one will be released, I promise it's coming! I'm hoping for a summer release on this one as well but I won't know more until May-ish.

I think that's it for now.

Love you all!

-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment