Monday, May 26, 2014

A little announcement... Kind of.

Heyyy all! Happy Memorial Day!

Since getting my webpage a little more together I decided to let you in on a few more projects that are in the works. Check out the "Current Projects" tab if you'd like to see what's to come. I'm so excited for what this year has to bring!

In other news, Ace's Wild is coming along. The release date was pushed back a little bit but I still plan on a summer release. I cannot wait for you all to meet Ace Caplin! He's not your typical asshole rock star. He screws up like any normal human being but it's mesmerizing to watch his journey unfold. I only have the book outlined to an extent so I'm always surprised by roads his life is taking him down. Let's not forget Melody, that girl has some drama too. Just wait until you see her story unfold.

That's all for now! I'll be sure to keep up with you all more and keep you updated on my progress.

Thanks!

-Erika

**UPDATE**

I've also added the signing events that I will be in attendance for! Please be sure to check that out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment